Monday, February 13, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Green: Twilight Zone. All situations odd, strange, a little bizzare. But for the most part, harmless.
Orange: WTAF (What the Actual F**k). All situations feeling some crazy. To the point where you're looking around for the hidden camera, or pinching yourself to make sure you're not having that crazy dream again.
Red: Batshizz. All situations are BSC. Everything and everyone is so crazy that you're starting to question that maybe you're the one that's nuts. Time to strap yourself in, cuz you're in for one craaaaazy ride. If batshizz level were a hashtag it would be #whatisthisidonteven.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
1. What’s your variety of apple?
I love galas and red delicious apples...especially straight from the tree. I love autumn and wandering in orchards and going to the pick your own places.
2. Do you prefer Long-English or Field cucumbers?
I like the English cucumbers.
3. Tomatoes – Delicious or disgusting?
I love tomatoes. I love hot house ones and grape tomatoes, especially.
4. What’s one fruit or vegetable that you can’t stand and why is that?
Hmmm. This is a tough one. Fennel, maybe? I'm not too keen on something that has heaps of fennel in it.
5. What’s your favourite way to prepare veggies? (Grilled, boiled, roasted, sautéed, etc.)
Grilled or raw.
6. Sweet potato pie: Love it or hate it?
Eww, gross. Hate.
7. What’s your favourite “style” of French fry? Wedges, shoelace, curly, crinkle-cut or other?
Wedges, the closer to the actual potato they came from, the better.
8. What’s your favourite fruit-pie filling?
9. When you were a kid did your parents make you sit at the table until all your veggies were eaten off your plate?
No, my parents didn't ever really force anything on me or my sibs. Plus, I was vegetarian-leaning from a very young age, so there was no fighting to get me to eat veggies.
10. Do you drink veggie & fruit juice blends (such as V8, etc.) or make them yourself?
I don't really drink them, I'd much rather have the whole fruit or veggie than drink it in a juice form. Some of them are thick and that's gross or they're over-processed and sugary. Also gross.
10. Get back into PD